Electroshock Device / Cardiac Monitoring
RELIVE DM5 electroshock device is a defibrillator/monitor.
This device provides all the needs of the hospital treatment team, including doctors, nurses and medical engineers he does. Taking advantage of its user-friendly design, the device can perform manual defibrillation, cardioversion (synchronous) and non-invasive temporary pacemaker modes and it can be used as a patient monitor providing the user with ECG, SpO2, NIBP, IBP, TEMP, CO2.
- Ability to adjust the energy level between 1 and 200 joules.
- Capacitor charging time is less than 6 seconds.
- Ability to work with patient impedance between 25 and 200 ohms.
- Applying a shock to the patient’s heart to return the rhythmic beat to the heart by charging the capacitor and discharging it through the pedal on the chest.
- Applying electrical stimulation to the heart based on the rate and current specified through the pacemaker module.
- Measuring and displaying the patient’s ECG waveform and heart rate parameter.
- Measurement and display of blood oxygen saturation percentage (along with SpO2 numerical parameter).
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement and display (NIBP).
- Measurement and display of invasive blood pressure number (IBP) of two channels.
- Measuring and displaying the temperature number in two different places.
- Measurement and display of inhaling and exhaling CO2 (CAPNO).
- Ability to choose four working modes: Manual, Cardioversion, Pacer.
- Possibility to print ECG signal, event list, shock signal.
- Ability to work with city electricity and battery.
- Having audio and visual alarms for battery status.
- Ability to store and review information.
- Impermeable to water and dust.