There is usually a monitor next to each patient bed in the intensive care unit, ICU, CCU, NICU. Patient information is transmitted to the nursing post through the network and the nurse can see the information of all patients in the ward at the same time.
If the treatment center is equipped with a central system, there will be no need for an intensive care unit nurse to visit to change the parameters of the bedside monitor, as any change in system performance is anticipated for each of the bedside monitors in the central system.
Along with the upgrade of heart monitoring hardware and software, the central control system has also been improved and unique capabilities have been added. The central system with innovative and integrated design as a complement to bedside heart monitoring, has been designed in different models and has been welcomed by users.
- Vital Signs of 16 Telemetry Systems or Bedside Patient Monitors
- through Wireless Network/LAN
- Up to 5 Graphs Simultaneously for Each Patient Including ECG
- (I, II, III, aVL, aVR, aVF, V), SpO2%, Pleth, RESP, IBP1 and IBP2
- Patient Information, Continuous Records History and Nurse Calls
- Wide 20″ Touch Screen Display
- Two-Way Communication with Patient Monitors
- Arrhythmia Analyzer
- Portable Thermal Recorder & LaserJet Printer Support
- User Friendly & Elegant Interface