Nano-HA Coating Technology
This technology would enhance the osteoconductivity of the implant surfaces manufactured from PEEK polymer.
* Applicable for PEEK interbody fusion cages.
* Osseoconductive coating layer for promotion of cell adhesion and proliferation.
* Enhanced osseointegration of the implant-vertebral to reduce the risk of implant migration.
* Nano thickness coating layer.
* Coated with 100% pure titanium to prevent toxicity effects.
* No debonding of the coated layer during impaction force of cage implantation.
* Long-term effectiveness of osseointegration at the interface of cage-vertebral body.
* Accelerate bony fusion of the adjacent vertebrae at the implanted segment.
* Increased formation of the apatite and prevent formation of fibrous tissue at the interface of cage- vertebral body.
* Promotion of PEEK hydrophilic characteristics to increase flow of body fluid at the interface of the cage-vertebral body.
We recommend you to visit other special categorize in our site by following link: