Nano-HA Coating Technology
This technology would enhance the osteoconductivity of the implant surfaces manufactured from PEEK polymer.
* Applicable for PEEK interbody fusion cages.
* Osseoconductive coating layer for promotion of cell adhesion and proliferation.
* Enhanced osseointegration of the implant-vertebral to reduce the risk of implant migration.
* Nano thickness coating layer.
* Coated with 100% pure titanium to prevent toxicity effects.
* No debonding of the coated layer during impaction force of cage implantation.
* Long-term effectiveness of osseointegration at the interface of cage-vertebral body.
* Accelerate bony fusion of the adjacent vertebrae at the implanted segment.
* Increased formation of the apatite and prevent formation of fibrous tissue at the interface of cage- vertebral body.
* Promotion of PEEK hydrophilic characteristics to increase flow of body fluid at the interface of the cage-vertebral body.
We recommend you to visit other special categorize in our site by following link:
Rapid and effective osseointegration, as a critical factor in affecting the success rate of titanium (Ti) implants in orthopedic applications, is significantly affected by their surface microstructure and chemical composition. In this work, surface microgrooved Ti–6Al–4V alloys with graphene oxide coating (Ti–G–GO) were fabricated by a combination of laser processing and chemical assembly techniques. The osteogenic capability in vitro and new bone formation in vivo of the implants were systematically investigated, and biomechanical pull-out tests of the screws were also performed.