Telemetry or remote sensing is widely used in various industries. This designed system has two ECG and SpO2 booster channels and can be carried by the patient and allows the patient to move within the hospital.
The telemetry device in connection with the central system provides continuous monitoring of the condition of patients in different wards of the hospital.
- Transmission of ECG Graph (I, II, III), SpO2 %, Pulse Rate, Plethysmograph
- Provides a Graphical Screen to Display All Monitored ECG Leads
- Nurse Call Button on the Transmitter
- 8 Channels Receivers with Internal Antenna
- High Reliability, Narrowband Wireless Transmission and Digital
- Up to 16 Telemetry Transmitters Can Be Used Simultaneously in
- a Cardiac Care Center
- 48 Hours Operating Time for Transmission of Both ECG and
- SpO2 % Using Only 2*AA Batteries
- In Accordance with EN60601-2-27, ANSI/AAMI EC13, IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-2 Standards