The RELIVE AED5 Defibrillator is a semi-automatic model used in AED mode. This defibrillator uses the shock counseling system to analyze the patient’s ECG rhythm and notifies the user via a voice and verbal warning message when it detects a shocking rhythm.</p>
<p style=”color: white;”>Defibrillator in AED mode is used only in patients with cardiopulmonary arrest. The patient has no reaction in this condition, does not breathe normally and does not show any signs of blood circulation.
This device is produced in two models, Pro and Public.
- Biphasic Truncated Exponential Waveform
- Charge the capacitor in less than 6 seconds for 200 joules of energy
- Ability to work with patient impedance between 25 to 200 ohms
- Has preset energy levels in AED mode
- ECG monitoring capability (Pro model)
- Manual shock and energy adjustment capability (Pro model)
- Audio and video alarms for battery status
- Voice and verbal alert to guide the user
- Ability to work with rechargeable batteries and non-rechargeable batteries
- Water and dust permeability IP54
- Ability to store and review information