Summary Aggregate Ratingno rating based on 0 votes Brand Name Operating Room Surgical LightProduct Name Operating Room Surgical Light
- Patients coming to your facility are not only likely to be feeling unwell but are also likely to be dealing with tension related to the procedure they’re about to undergo. The amount and quality of light received can affect far more than mood.
- When the right type and amount of light enter the eyes, not only does it enable vision, light also travels to the hypothalamus, which controls the body’s blood pressure, water balance, and hunger and thirst, along with body temperature. However, light also affects the pituitary gland, which is responsible for the secretion of essential hormones, such as those which influence mood and stress levels.
- For medical staff and surgeons, the right lighting can help improve morale and productivity and result in fewer errors as well as dramatically decrease absences from work.
- Multicolor Medical LEDs
- Light Focus Adjustment
- Controllability Using Smart Hospital System
- Color Temperature Adjustment
- Integrated Laser Pointer
- Emergency Battery Backup (Optional)
- Monitor Display for Showing Surgery
- Required Images
- Controllability Using Mobile, Tablet and
- Remote Control
Luminous LED 3
Luminous LED 5
- Use of Multi-Color medical LEDs in the lamp to keep the temperature of the surgical site balanced
- Ability to adjust the light focus according to the operating room light
- Full HD camera to record surgery Has a display to display images taken by the camera during surgery.
- Ability to play video conferencing
- Ability to use the hospital’s intelligent systems to control the light of the lamp during surgery
- 160,000 Lux lighting at a distance of 1 meter from the lamp
- Color temperature Kelvin 3750, 4000, 4250, 4500, 4750
- Ability to work at a distance of 60-150 cm
- Power consumption about 200W
- Use of LEDs with long life (about 50,000 hours and above)
Operating room equipment:
Selling operating room lights including: halogen, LED – ceiling operating room lights, portable – single-moon, dual-moon, three-moon sialic lights – Types of sialitic lamp lamps (mercury – needle) – operating room lamp akband, used and so on. These lights have different types such as: American, Polish, Iranian and Chinese action lights.
Introduction to operating room surgical lights :
Familiarity with these lights is essential for everyone in the operating room. This device provides the necessary light in a surgery so that the surgeon can easily examine the required tissues. These lights have the ability to produce light similar to daylight to prevent color errors in surgery and at the same time should not increase the temperature of the operating room. Another thing that distinguishes these lamps is that the doctor can perform the surgery without the shadow falling on the tissue. Another feature of these lights is that the depth of light penetration in the tissues is appropriate and standard.