* Use cabled networking
* Record and monitor conversations online from inside or outside the network. These recordings can
then be moved to another system or smart phone without any change to the quality.
* The possibility of connecting two or more buildings or centers of an organization together under one
single telephone network
* Ability to connect to the internal telephone network over the Internet, which will significantly reduce the
cost of corporate and organization calls.
* The ability to use mobile apps on the computer
* Connection to HIS and CRM in order to contact the patient or send them information via text, etc
* Ability to communicate internally or externally
We recommend you to visit other special categorize in our site by following link:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1917″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1605603308989-4cf0f572-0604″][vc_column_text]VOIP is an acronym for Voice Over Internet Protocol, or in more common terms phone service over the Internet.
If you have a reasonable quality Internet connection you can get phone service delivered through your Internet connection instead of from your local phone company. Some people use VOIP in addition to their traditional phone service, since VOIP service providers usually offer lower rates than traditional phone companies. While many VoIP providers offer these services, consistent industry-wide means of offering these are still developing.Due to the high reliability of computer networks, smart hospitals try to use this platform for data transfer as
much as possible, so today›s IP BASE smart hospitals are a common use of telephone systems. In addition to the possibility of voice and internet communication Out Out of-hospital visualization is possible with patients› access
to high-speed internet. In addition to the possibility oftwo-way voice communications as well as wireless text
messaging between nurses and physicians, access to
VOIP is possible next to the patient’s bed.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]