* IP Base
* Video Analytic
* Camera Monitoring Software and Hardware
We recommend you to visit other special categorize in our site by following link:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1930″ img_size=”medium” title=”Increase Your Hospital Security Level”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Description” tab_id=”1605676291099-ac3a0409-8aa0″][vc_column_text]In hospitals and healthcare facilities, CCTV is an effective tool not only for increasing security, but also for controlling costs. Surveillance cameras can work to protect hospital employees and patients from security breaches, and provide valuable visual evidence that can be used to increase productivity and prevent dishonest claims. IP video technology is providing hospitals with added flexibility in their video surveillance installations, while offering benefits such as remote video monitoring and more effective storage capabilities.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Benefits” tab_id=”1605676348862-19e0d4b7-baba”][vc_column_text]
- Increase overall security and safety– Security cameras positioned throughout a hospital help to prevent crimes and break-ins and also allow operators to watch for troubled patients and monitor for unauthorized visitors in restricted areas.
- Improve worker productivity– The presence of surveillance cameras on the premises can improve communication between hospital departments or buildings, allowing for heightened productivity.
- Prevent dishonest claims– In instances where patients or visitors falsely attest to injuring themselves on hospital property, visual evidence from the facility’s security cameras can disprove such assertions, saving the hospital from pricey unwarranted insurance claims.
- Resolve employee disputes– Employee disputes are easily resolved when clear visual proof is available. Surveillance cameras can shed light on incidents in question.
- Continuous real-time monitoring– IP surveillance allows authorized hospital employees to monitor critical areas continuously, in real time, from their personal computers.
- Digital storage– Hospitals that choose to install IP-based video surveillance systems can take advantage of the benefits of digital storage. IP systems enable the user to store recorded footage digitally on network servers, hard-drives or NVRs, where the surveillance video is easily accessible to authorized users, and offers improved searching capabilities.
- Visual evidence for investigations– Surveillance cameras can provide invaluable visual evidence for investigations of criminal activity and other specific events that have taken place within or around healthcare facilities.
- Remote video monitoring– Remote monitoring is an extremely helpful tool in medical facilities. IP surveillance allows hospital employees to view security camera footage remotely from any PC with network access. Multiple sites can even communicate over the same network with all of the camera views accessible online via the Internet.